FANDOM


This deadly swamp, just below the Sacred Oak, at the west of Botternil , a few blocks from the Souls Oak.

Located at the swamp lands (all the zone around Botternil).

It is know for all the people that has died in the famous Swamp lake, no one has the courage to explore the dangerous lake full of unknow and creepy creatures.

60% of the swamp is made of soulsand, acting like mud, which will make your player move really slow, and the other 40% is made of water.


ZONE INFORMATION:

Size: Medium


Quests: 2


Biome: Swamp


Population: Creatures/Weirdos

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.